Vacant Position – Head Varsity Football Coach
Job Objective: To coordinate and direct football personnel in the overall planning and execution of Campbell High school football program. To develop the total Football program through High School participation, safety, sportsmanship, and culture of success. Build relationship with student athletes, school personnel, community, and community youth football program.
- Knowledge of the sport of Football – High School or College
- Prior Football Coaching experience – Minimum 5 years
- Effective Communication skills – Public speaking
- Effective Organizational skills
- Fundraising and Budget experience
- Philosophy on Academics/Grading
- Assisting student athletes in academic and co-curricular decisions
- State or City Certification related to safety, athletics, administration
- College Graduate preferred
Send resume to Athletic Director Mr. Samuel Delos Reyes (Samuel_Delos_Reyes@notes.k12.hi.us). Resumes will be accepted from January 6, 2017 – January 13, 2017. No phone inquiry calls.