Duties & Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned based on the needs of the Athletic Department).
Must have 3 years minimum coaching experience in Judo. Previous experience in a High School Judo program preferred but not required.
- Responsible for budget requests for Judo program under the guidance of the Athletic Directors.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with athletic directors, athletic trainers, faculty & staff, student-athletes and parents.
- Works closely and efficiently with Athletic Directors.
- Must obtain NFHS Coaching Certification (completion of Fundamentals of Coaching, Concussion in Sports, Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Heat Illness Prevention courses).
- Must abide by Damien Coaches Code of Conduct and represent Damien Memorial School responsibly.
Please forward resume with references to: Donna S. Marcello - email@example.com